My Health Plan
CareAdvantage 2023Choose a Provider
Join CareAdvantage Eligibility Doctors & Specialists Where Can I Get Care? Vision Benefits Worldwide Emergency Benefit Drug CoverageACE Program
Drug Costs Drug Transition Policy Coverage Determination Coverage Redetermination Medication Therapy Management Pharmacy ServicesHPSM Dental Preventive Services Behavioral Health Care Ride Benefit Language Services Member Materials Quick-Start Guide
Welcome to HPSM Six Steps to a Healthy Start Your Member ID Cards CareAdvantage Benefits Other Programs & Services Don't Lose Your Medi-CalProblems and Complaints End My Membership Nondiscrimination Notice Contact CareAdvantage
Eligibility Primary Care Provider Clinics Prescriptions & Pharmacies Where Can I Get Care? Vision Benefits Language Services ACE Payments Participant Resources Quick-Start GuideMedi-Cal
Welcome to HPSM Four Steps to a Healthy Start Your Member ID Card Program Services Other Programs & ServicesProblems and Complaints Contact Us
Eligibility Benefits & Services Member Costs Doctors & Specialists Prescriptions & PharmaciesHealthWorx HMO
Your New ID Cards Find a Pharmacy List of Covered Drugs Appeals and Complaints Helpful Contact InformationHPSM Dental Where Can I Get Care? Initial Health Assessment Continuity of Care Whole Child Model Ride Benefit Language Services Member Materials Quick-Start Guide
Welcome to HPSM Six Steps to a Healthy Start Know Your ID Cards HPSM Benefits Other Programs & Services Don't Lose Your Medi-CalProblems and Complaints Nondiscrimination Notice Contact Us
Eligibility Prescriptions & Pharmacies Doctors & Specialists Where Can I Get Care? Language Services Member Materials Quick-Start Guide Problems and Complaints Contact Us
Find a Provider Change My PCP Tips on Choosing a PCP Types of SpecialistsView My Drug Benefits Urgent Care Complex Case Management Nurse Advice Line Language Services Health Tips
Children's Health Exercise Health ConditionsPrior Authorization Member Resources
Addiction and Recovery Asthma Breast CancerLGBTQ+ Health Managing Your Medications
What is Breast Cancer? Detecting Breast CancerTreating Breast Cancer Preventing Breast Cancer Coping with CancerDiabetes
Symptoms of Diabetes Types of Diabetes Tips for Managing Diabetes Know Your Diabetes ABCs Diabetes Control Checklist More Diabetes Resources Diabetes Prevention ProgramHeart Disease & Stroke HIV / AIDS
Take Your Medications as Prescribed Tips for Taking Medications as Prescribed Questions to Ask About Your MedicationsMental Health
Get Mental Health Care Depression Maternal Mental Health Stress Management Positive Thinking Coping with COVID-19 Alternative CareNutrition Older Adult Health Pain Management
Types of Physical Pain Problems That Pain Can Cause Make a Pain Management Plan Non-Opioid Pain ManagementPeople with Disabilities Pregnancy
HPSM's Baby + Me Program Breastfeeding Nutrition & Exercise Maternal Mental Health Pregnancy & COVID-19 Free Pregnancy ResourcesPreventative Care Be Healthy – Get the Flu Shot!
Get the Flu Vaccine More Ways to Avoid Getting the Flu What to Do If You Have the Flu Who is at High Risk? Differences Between the Flu and COVID-19 Helpful Flu ResourcesQuit Smoking
The Dangers of Smoking The Dangers of Vaping The Benefits of Quitting What to Expect When Quitting Smoking Resources to Help You Quit SmokingSelf-Management Tools Sexual Health Teen Health Weight Management
Member Handbooks Find a Form / Request Records Member Education Materials Member Newsletter News and Announcements Food Assistance ProgramsNew Member Quick-Start Guides HPSM's Ride Benefit HPSM Dental
Start Using Your Dental PlanChoose a Dentist Covered Dental Services Benefits of Getting Dental Care What to Expect When You Visit the Dentist Get Help in Other Languages Appeals and ComplaintsTelemedicine File a Complaint Member Stories Urgent Messages
Mpox (Monkeypox) Information Be PreparedContact Member Services Member Portal Login
Protect Yourself from Wildfire Smoke Prepare for WildfiresProtect Yourself and Your Information From Scams
Get Warnings About Wildfires Gather Emergency Supplies Create an Evacuation Action Plan Protect Your Home Against WildfiresWildfire Preparation Resources Prepare for Power Outages Storm Safety & Health Resources
Join HPSM's Care Management Program
Make your health care easier and better – at no cost to you!
Want help meeting your health goals? Then join HPSM’s Care Management program! You’ll be matched with a Case Manager who acts as your personal health care concierge. This gives you one point of contact for all your health care needs. That helps you get what you need when you need it.
How Care Management works
- First, you answer questions about your health in the Health Risk Assessment (HRA). This takes about 20 minutes, and you can fill the form out yourself or give your answers to a Care Management team member over the phone. Your HRA answers let HPSM identify your specific health care needs.
- Then your Care Manager works with you to create a customized care plan based on your HRA answers. The plan optimizes how you use your benefits by addressing your specific health care needs and coordinating all aspects of your care. Your Care Manager shares the plan with your primary care provider to get their input, then adjusts the plan as needed.
- With your plan in place, you can call your Care Manager any time you have questions or need help with your health care. They can help you:
- Find the doctors and specialists who can best address your needs
- Make timely health care appointments
- Set up no-cost rides to health care visits
- Better understand your medications to maximize their effectiveness and minimize negative side effects
- Transition smoothly back home after a hospital stay
- Get follow-up care after doctor's visits, hospital stays and outpatient surgery
- Manage complex medical conditions or critical events
- Access programs such as long-term services and supports, housing supports, meal programs and more
Any HPSM member can join the program at no cost!
Family members and authorized representatives can also refer members in their care. Just call 650-616-2060 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (TTY users: call 1-800-735-2929 or dial 7-1-1.) Or you can email CareCoordinationRequests@hpsm.org.
HPSM's Care Management program is voluntary. You can opt in or opt out at any time. It does not affect your benefits.