Update your address or phone number

There are two ways you can report a new address or phone number:

  1. Log in to the Member Portal
  2. Fill out the Member Change of Address Form and return it to HPSM

Medi-Cal and CareAdvantage members

If you move and/or change your contact information (phone number, email), you must tell both HPSM and either the Human Services Agency (HSA) or Social Security Administration (SSA). This will ensure that you continue to get important information about your Medi-Cal coverage status.

  • Medi-Cal members: Call HPSM Member Services (see contact information at right)
  • CareAdvantage members: Call the CareAdvantage Unit (see contact information at right)
  • Human Services Agency: Call 1-800-223-8383 or FAX the information to 650-620-9732
  • Social Security Administration: Call 1-800-772-1213