HPSM Dental - Your New Dental Plan
On January 1, 2022, HPSM began managing dental benefits for Medi-Cal and CareAdvantage members through a new program called HPSM Dental. That means:
- Your dental benefits are managed locally by HPSM
- You only need to call one phone number for information about both your health care and dental care
- You only need one card to use your health and dental benefits
HPSM members with Kaiser Permanente as their primary care provider:
- Call Kaiser Permanente for health care and call HPSM Member Services for dental care
- Use your Kaiser Permanente ID card for health care and your HPSM Dental ID card for dental care
The only change is that you now get your dental benefits from HPSM. Your Medi-Cal eligibility and benefits, as well as all other benefits managed by HPSM, do not change.
HPSM is proud to help members in this new way. To make this change easier, we are providing this quick-start guide. It covers these topics:
And other HPSM Dental benefit details
Call 1-866-880-0606 or 650-616-2174 Monday–Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Call 1-800-750-4776 or 650-616-2133 Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
TTY: 1-800-735-2929 or dial 7-1-1