Prior AuthorizationsHPSM Dental Providers
Referrals Prescription Authorization Requests Specialty Provider Authorizations PAR List ChangesClaims
Submit Claims Rebill, Correct or Update Claims Submit a Claims Dispute or Appeal Get Paid Faster with EFT/ERA Contact Claims ServicesProvider Resources
Provider ManualCare Coordination Value Based Payment Program
Section 1: About HPSM Section 2: Customer Support Section 3: Member Complaints Section 4: Claims Section 5: Provider Disputes Section 6: Ancillary Services Section 7: Utilization Management Section 8: Provider Services Section 9: Quality Improvement Section 10: Health Education Section 11: Fraud Waste and Abuse Section 12: PrivacyClinical Guidelines Language Assistance Services
Cultural Competency Get a Phone or Video Interpreter Get Translated Member Materials Health Literacy Language Documentation Requirements Language Training & Resources Provider Language Assistance ChecklistProvider Forms Directory Search Formulary Search Member Handbooks Newsletters Maternal Care Pediatric Care Urgent Care End of Life Care Diabetes Prevention Program Seniors and Persons with Disabilities Initial Health Assessment Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Services Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set Potential Quality Issues Medical Record and Facility Site Reviews Grievance & Appeals Process
Primary Care Provider Incentive Nursing Facility Incentive Ob-Gyn Incentive Specialists IncentiveLearning Lab
Join HPSM Dental Dental Provider Payments Covered Dental Services Benefits of Dental Integration HPSM Dental Mission An Innovative Pilot ProgramBehavioral Health News & Updates Provider Portal / eReports CalAIM at HPSM Provider Contacts All Provider Tasks
Seniors and Persons with Disabilities (SPD)
As a group, SPD have more disabilities and/or functional limitations than other demographics.
- Disabilities may be physical, cognitive, mental, sensory, emotional, developmental or some combination of these factors. They may be present from birth or occur during a person’s lifetime.
- Functional limitations are difficulties people have completing activities due to one or more health problems (such as vision loss, hearing loss or inability to move one’s legs).
Use the resources below to identify and address the physical and communication barriers that can impede SPD's access to care.
- Serving Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
- Access to Medical Care for Individuals with Mobility Disabilities
- Identifying Communication and Accommodation Needs
- Accommodation Checklist For Seniors And People With Disabilities
- Phone: 650-616-2165
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org