Dental Provider Payments
Here’s what dental providers need to know about payments at HPSM:
- Contracted Providers Get Better Rates
- Sign up for Electronic Payments
- Additional Payments Through Prop 56
Contracted Providers Get Better Rates
- Our Value Based Payment Program offers bonus payments to providers for meeting targeted quality measures
- Our Specialists Incentive Program pays 175% of Medi-Cal allowable rates to PCPs with certain Medi-Cal specialties
- Our CareAdvantage reimbursement rates start at 80% of the Medicare fee schedule plus 10% of the Medi-Cal fee schedule – with no annual deductibles for claim payments
HPSM is especially looking to recruit clinicians and office staff who speak Spanish, Tagalog, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Sign up for Electronic Payments
Sign up for Electronic Funds Transfer/Electronic Remittance Advice
EFT and ERA are fast, secure and more accurate than paper checks.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) sends claims payments directly to your bank account
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) makes it easier to access and reconcile payment information
To get started, download the ERA/EFT Authorization Form
Additional Payments Through Prop 56
As a contracted HPSM Dental provider you are eligible to receive additional supplemental payments funded from the California Healthcare, Research and Prevention Tax Act, commonly known as Prop 56.
All contracted HPSM Dental providers will receive Prop 56 supplemental payments quarterly via a paper check and paper remittance advice (RA) in the mail.