Get a No-cost iPad
for video and audio language interpreter services
HPSM is making a limited supply of iPads available at no cost to providers who have patients with limited English language proficiency or sensory impairment. We are giving iPads out on a first-come, first-served basis to solo primary care providers, occupational/physical therapy providers and providers with patients who use American Sign Language.
Each iPad is configured to access on-demand video and audio interpreter services. This can give you and your HPSM patients better access to our video and audio language interpreter services during every part of their visit to your clinic.
How the program works
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Within 10 business days, you will be informed by email whether or not you qualify for an iPad. If you do qualify, we will schedule a time for drop-off and training that fits your schedule.
If you qualify, you will get:
- An iPad to access video or audio interpreter services in over 200 languages through our vendor, Certified Languages International (CLI), 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Note that you must have Wi-Fi to use the iPad.
- A rolling, height-adjustable iPad stand.
- Training and printed information for you and your staff on how to access CLI’s video remote interpreter service, how to maintain the iPad and who to contact with questions.