More Ways to Avoid Getting the Flu
Stop germs from spreading!
- Avoid getting near sick people.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you sneeze, then throw the tissue away.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow. Do not cough or sneeze into your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap, especially after blowing your nose or using a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that people touch often (such as countertops and doorknobs).
Learn more at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
If your child is afraid of needles, try these helpful tips!
If your child is afraid of needles, getting them the flu vaccine can be hard. You can help your child conquer their fear of vaccines using these tips.