How to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine
Getting a vaccination appointment is easy. Some places even take walk-ins. There are many places where HPSM members can get the vaccine – always at no cost. To learn how to get your vaccine at one of these places, click on the link below or scroll down the page.
Members 5 -17 years old need permission from a parent or guardian to get vaccinated. Either bring a parent or guardian to the vaccination site or bring a copy of the consent form that has been signed by a parent or guardian. Download the consent form here (available in multiple languages).
Getting vaccinated is the first step to protecting yourself against COVID-19.
COVID-19 vaccine appointments are available all over San Mateo County.
Six months to four years old First check in with your child’s primary care provider (PCP) to schedule an appointment.
Five years old and over Go to a San Mateo County Health COVID-19 vaccine clinic. Making an appointment is strongly encouraged. See the list of clinics.
You can also:
- Visit My Turn to make an appointment at a location near you
- Visit Vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you. Once you find a location, you will need to schedule your appointment directly with the location you choose.
- Talk to your PCP.
Homebound HPSM members
Homebound HPSM members can get vaccinated for COVID-19 at home
– including special clinics for children 5 to 11 years old
Need a ride to your vaccination appointment?
Medi-Cal and CareAdvantage members who have no other means of transportation can use HPSM’s Ride Benefit.
If you need help scheduling your appointment, call HPSM
- CareAdvantage members 1-866-880-0606 or 650-616-2174
- Medi-Cal members 1-800-750-4776 or 650-616-2133