COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are available, and making an appointment is easy—some places even offer walk-ins.
- For information about who is eligible for vaccines and boosters, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- Updated (bivalent) boosters offer the best protection against the virus yet—learn more.
- You can get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster at the same time you get the flu vaccine or other vaccines.
Get vaccinated because it:
- Is safe and effective
- Greatly reduces your chances of catching COVID-19 and getting very sick if you do
- Helps protect you and the people around you from getting sick
If you are still not sure about getting vaccinated, get the facts about how safe the COVID-19 vaccines are. Then you can make an informed choice for yourself and your loved ones.