Want help meeting your health goals? Enroll in HPSM’s Care Management program! This no-cost service gets you, your healthcare providers and HPSM all working together. It provides focus and support to help you reach your goals.
When you join the Care Management program, you are assigned an HPSM Care Manager. They connect with you by phone to:
- Help you solve problems that keep you from meeting your health goals.
- Educate you about managing your health issues and good self-care.
- Connect you with resources and programs that can help.
- Encourage you to follow your treatment plan and complete necessary health assessments.
- Support you and your family when faced with complex medical conditions or critical events.
Your Care Manager also talks with your healthcare providers to get their ideas and input. You and your health care providers can say yes or no to any suggestions your Care Manager makes.
Any HPSM member can join the Care Management program. Family members and authorized representatives can also refer members in their care to the program. To learn more, call 650-616-2060 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. TTY: dial 1-800-735-2929 or 7-1-1.