CareAdvantage Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP) 2024
Fitness Membership Program - in partnership with YMCA
A YMCA membership is available to CareAdvantage members at no cost.
The membership includes access to:
- YMCA locations throughout San Mateo / Santa Clara Counties and San Francisco. Locations may include exercise equipment, basketball courts, indoor or outdoor fitness studios, and indoor or outdoor swimming pools.
- More than 600 in-person and online group exercise classes led by certified instructors in yoga, Pilates, Zumba, cycling, aqua fitness and more.
- In-person and online wellness coaching to help you meet your heath goals.
To get your YMCA membership:
Visit a YMCA location near you and show your HPSM CareAdvantage member ID card. YMCA locations in and closest to San Mateo County include:
If you are already a YMCA member, the YMCA team will enroll you in the CareAdvantage YMCA Membership Program. You will then no longer be charged for your YMCA membership.
Talk to your primary care provider about changes you may want to make to your exercise routines.
The MyBenefits Portal makes ordering easy
- Search by category, price and more
- See product descriptions, photos and related condition information
- View your available benefit allowance
- Track order status in real-time
Page updated December 15, 2023
CareAdvantage Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Medi-Cal to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call the CareAdvantage Unit or read the CareAdvantage D-SNP 2024 Member Handbook.
Benefits and co-pays may change on January 1 of each year.
If you speak other languages other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-866-880-0606 (TTY: 1-800-735-2929 or dial 7-1-1). ( Download this statement in multiple languages.)