Moscone Center Vaccination Hub
COVID-19 vaccine appointments exclusively for HPSM members
- When you sign up for an appointment at Moscone Center through HPSM’s website, your name will be put on their vaccination list. These appointments are for specific days, but not specific times.
- Please arrive at the Moscone Center vaccination hub anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on the day of your appointment.
- Bring your HPSM member ID card, a photo ID (such as a driver’s license, picture ID card, employment badge, etc.) and the text message you will get from HPSM after making your appointment. If you don’t have a photo ID, bring a form with
your name on it (such as a utility bill, credit card statement or bank statement).
- Once you arrive at Moscone Center, go to the Help Desk entrance. It is on 3rd Street (at the corner of Howard Street), directly across from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse (see map and photo below). Please do not go to any of the entrances or lines on Howard Street.
- At the Help Desk entrance, tell the security officer that you are on the community vaccination list through Health Plan of San Mateo. The security officer will tell you where to go to get your vaccination.